Sales, that unique experience that comes and go!When we have it, we think it will last forever, when we donâ™t, we worry that it will never come. It is not only an experience, it is a way of living in a permanent challenge with competition, with customers and with ourselves.
You have been successful selling your product for a while. You have grown, you have achieved your goals and you have the will to continue to grow and achieve! You cannot wait just doing nothing the time when you will have no demands because your product is an old one.
You must find something new to keep your market warm or if you don't have one, is the time to Reinvent Your Product!
1. Evaluate your product very carefully and make a list with its functions. You might discover a new one or a function you have never promoted.
2. Evaluate the market demand and check the list with your product functions. It is very possible to find that you cover a demand you have never took into consideration.
3. Evaluate the content of promotion in the light of above two points and add a new benefit your competition doesn't offer and use it as your main selling tip.
4. Analyze the ways trough other similar successful products are promoted (websites, mini sites, ezines, etc) to see if you spread the information in an usual and comfortable mode for customers.
5. Set a package containing your product and another 3-4 (free) products (reports, e-books, tools, programs, etc). Promote this full package as a new product able to solve a larger area of problems.
6. Choose a new name but not a very different one. Your old customers must recognize previous brand and product they trust. The simplest method is to add 'Gold', 'Platinum' or something else to draw attention that your product is a new one.
You may think this ReInvention process seems unorthodox, but it sure has worked for other people and will work for you as well. There is no reason to judge yourself because you can't do something extraordinary as long as people buy from you.Valerian Dinca is the owner of the newest online business tutorial. Everything you need when you need it.
Category : Leasing